[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems with t3 4.7 - extension configuration is missing

Christoph Stadler christophe at stadler.com
Thu Jun 14 19:33:54 CEST 2012

Hello,

i am desperately trying to get TV working on t3 4.7. I upgraded this
install from a 4.6.3, everything seems to be working alright except TV.

When i go to the TV tab to start the wizard i get a red error message
saying:

Missing configuration!
The TemplaVoila extension configuration is missing. Please clear the
cache and recheck the configuration within the extension manager.

I'm not sure what to do, i checked in the extension config but couldn't
find anything.

What am i missing ?