[TYPO3-templavoila] advanced problem with SE/CO elements

Rutger Mik | Zeeman Reclamegroep rutgermik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:11:28 CEST 2012

Hi Manuel,

As I understand the LABEL tag and its content are static?

I think you have to remove and then recreate the structure with
typoscript around the mapped TD tag. Then use '10.stdWrap.required = 1'
or '10.if.isTrue.current' on that element to remove the structure that
you created if there is no input into the mapped TD. Ofcourse you have
to use OUTER with your mappings.

I'm not sure what you are looking for, but changes are this is the way
to go.

Here a small example what I mean by this, and what i use myself:

10 = TEXT			// the element
10.current = 1
10.wrap = <h2>|</h2>		// recreate the removed <h2> tag
10.if.isTrue.current = 1	// remove everything if no input is given

Kind regards,

Rutger Mik