[TYPO3-templavoila] Wrong column (colPos) for new CE in Workspaces

Sören Siebke hirsemeier at web.de
Tue Feb 28 12:30:24 CET 2012

Hello,

if i create a new content element in a workspace i get a wrong column
(colPos) preselected for this element.

The colPos for the INITIAL PLACEHOLDER is correct in the database. But for
the First draft version the default (0) colPos is used. If I publish the CE
the wrong colPos of the draft version is used.

I want to use the colPos from the INITIAL PLACEHOLDER also for the draft
versions without selecting it manually.

I don’t know if it is just wrong configuration or a missing feature or a
bug. For the columns tx_templavoila_ds and tx_templavoila_to it works like
expected.

Tested with

TYPO3 4.5.8 and TemplaVoila! 1.6.0

TYPO3 4.5.11 and TemplaVoila! 1.6.1

Maybe somebody has a tip or resolution for me.

Thanks Hirsemeier