[TYPO3-templavoila] Strange and crazy reference bug - anyone experienced this?

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Wed Feb 1 09:45:02 CET 2012

I have a content element(uid:123) on a page(pid:999).

I try to make a reference to this content element, on the same page, so
that I have it displayed twice on the same page.

Instead this happens:
A reference is made to the content element which has the same uid as the
pid of the content element which I intended to reference in the first place.

So what I get is a reference to the content element with the uid 999
instead.

I haven't found how to replicate the bug, but now it happend to me the
second time.

Best regards,
Stig