[TYPO3-templavoila] content slide

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Fri Sep 30 21:30:37 CEST 2011

Hi Tolleiv,

Am 30.09.2011 20:25, schrieb Tolleiv Nietsch:
> Hi,
>
> never had issues with kb_tv_content_slide - what's your setup / what's
> breaking the slide?

Cool to know it's still supposed to work. :->
Setup is TYPO3 4.5-gitbranch, TV 1.5.4, DS in file system.

Well, adding the proper postUserFunc just returns nothing, as it doesn't
find the content elements.

I have tracked it into getPageFlexValue() and *getSubKey()* for some
reason not extracting the data correctly also the flexform data itself
seems to be available.

However I am still struggling on understanding the way the code works,
recursive programming is woodoo to me.

I'll probably dig into this again in a couple of days.

IMO it would really be nice to add this little class/function inside TV,
what do you think?

Greets and Thx,
Peter
--