[TYPO3-templavoila] Localizing content from page module - two clicks necessary?

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Wed Oct 12 02:11:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 10.10.11 11:55, schrieb Xavier Perseguers:
> Hi,
>
> Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
>> Hi - second option doesn't sound too bad. I'm wondering if that's
>> something (all the redirects) which might be hard to achieve with the
>> new CardLayout :/
>
> Problem solved for 4.6 but will certainly pop up again with 4.7...

AFAIR it worked with the CardLayout just like the list module did.

I wonder where to put the new option:
IMHO it is an "Advanced function", that one will set and never change
again. But regarding to what it does, it could also sit in the
"Localization view".

The "Advanced functions" tab could very well be hidden for most editors
since "Show hidden elements" is active by default since 4.5.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Andreas