[TYPO3-templavoila] TV 1.4.X issue

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Sat Nov 26 03:04:07 CET 2011

On 12/3/2009 7:29 AM, Alexander Pepper wrote:
>> Has anyone else run into a problem like this?
> I had the same issue. I upgraded from TV 1.3.x to TV1.4.x and ran into
> unserializable problems. Switching templatemapping back to mediumtext did

I have been facing the same issue. I have two very similar templates,
neither with any umlauts or similar issues, and both I remade as UTF-8.
That solved the unserializable problem for one, but not the other. For
now I have switched template mapping back to mediumtext to keep the site
working.

The issue came up with upgrading TV from 1.3.7 in the process of
upgrading TYPO3 from 4.2.x to 4.5.x. Everything else has been upgraded
successfully, and the site and database have always been UTF-8

I would love to find a long-term solution.

Thank you -- Tony