[TYPO3-templavoila] Copying an FCE with usage of new template file

Thomas Sattler blueworm01 at gmx.net
Mon Nov 21 22:59:42 CET 2011

Hello,

I am using TemplaVoila 1.4.1 and would like to do the following.

I use a FCE named "FCE1" which uses a template file "FCE_template1.html"

Now I made a few changes to the template file because I wanted to map a
few new fields. I saved the new template as "FCE_template2.html"

Is there a way, to clone/copy my old FCE1, naming it FCE2 and make it
use the new created "FCE_template2.html"-file?

Keeping the old mappings and allowing me to add new mappings?

I hope I was able to make clear what I want to do :)