[TYPO3-templavoila] Using fields from tt_content in DS/TO

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Wed May 25 20:11:04 CEST 2011

Hi Kay,

Am 25.05.11 14:01, schrieb Kay Strobach:
> Hello Guys,
>
> is it possible to access fields of the tt_content record in DS or TO,
> like the field_*** identifier allows me to access DS other fields.

Have a look here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/templavoila/1.5.5/view/1/6/#id2617510

Has one drawback as i just read:
<<<<<
Notice that these registers are undefined for static data structures
because static data structures do not have associated parent record. If
reference to  tx_templavoila_pi1.parentRec.XXX appears in the static
data structure, result is undefined.

Hm, why shouldn't there be a "parent record" for static datastructures?
They are associated with a page or tt_content record, so these are the
fields that should be accessible.

HTH,
Andreas