[TYPO3-templavoila] Umcoming version 1.5.5 + update on 1.6

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Thu May 12 17:12:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

as you might have seen in Facebook, Twitter or in the SVN I had some
time to review a couple of pending patches and to get some further
issues resolved. 15 issues will be included in the next release which
I'm planning to publish tomorrow or Sunday.

As this might be the last 1.5.x release, I'd as everyone to put some
further testing into everything before the release.

Besides that only one issue is waiting for a resolution:

0018094: [Page module] The create Page modul is overflow:hidden in Typo3
v4.3.x - feedback.

---------------------

Besides that I'm planning to release 1.6 end June (not a fixed date yet,
just a schedule). It won't be a feature-centered release, I'm just
plannung to change some settings to use better defaults and I plan to do
further refactoring. For that I'd love to get your suggestions which
settings you'd suggest to have better defaults.

That's all for now - thanks to all contributors of 1.5.5.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch