[TYPO3-templavoila] Framework for TemplaVoila: Error in Base Template (Config Realurl)

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Mon Jun 27 21:32:56 CEST 2011

Hello Vincenzo,

The Framework for TemplaVoila extension does not need RealURL or have any configuration for it.

My Busy Noggin QuickSite distribution which runs on the Framework does contain URL and does not have the line you refer.  I know that simulateStaticDocuments is not enabled in that distribution, therefore, it is not required to turn it off. However, it is fine if you want to add it to the configuration.

Thanks
Ron Hall