[TYPO3-templavoila] Order of CSS files

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Tue Jul 26 13:07:34 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I more and more use the TV opportunities of setting the CSS instead of
TypoScript.
Now I run however into to issue of ordering my CSS files.

I have a page that loads the css file 'styles.css' and on that page I
added an FCE with it's respective CSS, 'col66_33.css'.

The FCE CSS loads in my source before the styles.css.

In the past I just switched to using TS to build up the CSS, but I
would like to know if there's a possibility to change it from within TV.

I searched the list and web but couldn't find an answer to this
question that fast.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Henjo