[TYPO3-templavoila] additional field in FCE

Thomas Gabler Thomas.Gabler at gmx.de
Mon Jul 25 17:51:42 CEST 2011

>> I need an additional field in FCEs from TV framework.

> Not that I am aware of. What are you trying to accomplish?

I need the possibility that the user can select between some layouts layout1, layout2 in each module group.

It would be desirable if the generated html code for each module has additional CSS classes layout1, layout2..
Via CSS it would be possible to use these boxes with different background colors or similar.

Regards,
Thomas