[TYPO3-templavoila] Inserting tt_content in TV Framework "feature" with typoscript

Christine Gerpheide cgerpheide at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:36:54 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I at least believe I'm in the right list for this question :)

I am using the TV Framework, and I would like to insert a page content
element inside the "feature" section.

Normally I would do this using a TSObj path, like so:

lib.somewhere = RECORDS
lib.somewhere {
    tables = tt_content
    source =12
}

But I haven't found an existing TSObj path for the "feature" content area,
or been able to add my own path successfully, thus far.

Any ideas on how I could achieve this? Ideally I would insert elements
inside the actual feature section, instead of using preFeatureCode or
something similar.

Thanks for any ideas :)
Christine