[TYPO3-templavoila] content outside mapped area using frontend editing or list module

Mario Šargač sargac at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 21:45:37 CET 2011

Thank you for your feedback. I did what you suggested and discovered few
things. First of all I filed a bug to a Typo3 bug tracker, regarding
multiple elements of type "page-content":
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17038

Other than that I discovered that creating a new content element of type
"TS Object Path" and changing an element of type "Page-Content Elements"
into "TS Object Path" doesn't produce similar and expected XML
configuration part comparing to freshly created elements of that type. I
think that's a bug too, so I filed another one here:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17039

Now I have to find which parts of a template I need to fix, or decide
whether it is better to create a new DS/TO. It is of course possible I
misunderstood something, so your opinion would be appreciated.

Best,
Mario