[TYPO3-templavoila] How to configure a TV-field to be of type

Žiga Dolhar ziga at dolhar.si
Sun Feb 27 17:55:07 CET 2011

Hello Ron,

I was afraid of that :-/.

The reason I moved TS from TV-XML field to TS-template was that it is
much easier & faster to access it when I need to make any modifications
or simply play with it. Also, the TV-module does not provide the ts
"editor" with code completion and code coloring.

(The other reason for moving from TV-XML code to TS-template was being
able to access TS constants.)

I am not sure about how TV-developers would feel about it, but I am
thinking about submitting this as a feature request :-).

Yours,
Žiga