[TYPO3-templavoila] Wizard without creating example pages

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Wed Feb 9 07:43:54 CET 2011

Hi!

hopefully this is not a FAQ... or something obvious I missed :-)

When building a new site from scratch and implementing the templates via
TemplaVoila, I usually use the wizard. That's perfectly fine, except
that a lot of example pages are created.

Is it possible to use the wizard but skip the page-creation process? If
you build a site for you or your clients, you have to delete the pages
in 99.9% anyway. The only situation I could imagine where such a page
creation process is useful would be in a "TemplaVoila Demo".

In an ideal world TV could ask the BE user (admin) what kind of pages TV
should create during the wizard workflow... checkboxes for the
(Sys-)Folder and "Example Pages" or something similar.

Just a suggestion :-)

Cheers
Michael