[TYPO3-templavoila] Framework: Module height...

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Mon Feb 7 04:33:46 CET 2011

Hi Stig,

> I just upgraded to the newest Templavoila Framework version (1.2.1).
> Now the Module height isn't defined/calculated anymore. Has this feature been removed?

No, there have been to changes to that. I am running it locally and mod heights are fine.

Have you perhaps set the constant  enableJQuery  to zero?

If so, keep in mind that you will need to include the core.js file to have equal height modules.

See http://templavoila.busynoggin.com/templates/explanation-of-code/framework-extension/

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BusyNogginInc