[TYPO3-templavoila] All DS from all GRSP are shown/selectable in TO-Record

Rutger Mik rutgermik at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:54:57 CET 2011

Hi Christian (and others),

When looking to solve the same problem, I found your post here.
It's an old post, but never the less the problem still exists.

I spoke to a some other TYPO3 integrators, and though it is not
recognised as such, they all experienced this as a major problem.

We, for example, have a TYPO3 installation with many different websites
for different customers. We use this to put online a complete website
within the hour. Which works great.

Due to my naming conventions, all the default page templates of a
customer is called 'TPL: default' (or 'FCE: default' for default FCE's).
This is getting very confusing, even after 2 websites.

I know this is not a bug, mainly because this is the expected result.
But why not adding a TSconfig option to turn off this behaviour?
This would help me (and many others) very much.

The GRSP is there for a reason and I think this behaviour of TemplaVoila
makes TYPO3 less flexible.

Any thoughs on this?

Kind regards,

Rutger