[TYPO3-templavoila] TV 1.5 - tag icons within mapping interface...

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 16 10:46:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 16-9-2010 9:52, Kay Strobach wrote:
> I think ie6 is outdated, ie8 should be the last browser which should be
> supported with fallbacks. take a look at ie9 beta

TYPO3 4.5 (Long Time Support version) will support IE6. If TemplaVoilà
wants to be taken seriously it simply has to support it too.

Only other solution would be to maintain 1.4 as 4.5 compatible version
(bugfixes only) and include breaking changes in 1.5+ .

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert