[TYPO3-templavoila] TV 1.5 - tag icons within mapping interface...

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 16 09:18:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 15-9-2010 0:31, Tolleiv.Nietsch wrote:
> FYI: I changed my mind on the actual style of the buttons ~ inspired by

Tag 'icon' in mapping interface look great in Firefox. IE8 doesn't
support radius and shadow, so it looks even worse than the ancient
buttons. IE6 isn't even capable of rendering the tag names properly in
the selected font so that is even a big step back from where we were in 4.0.

So, with a nice fall back styling for Redmond browsers it would be a
good improvement.

Keep up the good work!

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,