[TYPO3-templavoila] TV Framework: override values of skin_typoescript.ts?

felix griesser feelx at shinternet.ch
Thu Sep 9 19:33:07 CEST 2010

   Dear List

I just started to experiment with the very interesting TV Framework by
Ron of Busy Noggin. I try to figure out how I can "override" a
TypoScript-Setting set up by the skin_typoscript.ts.

Let's say I've got ONE page which should have a different content in the
footer element. I tried to create a page-template for this particular
page and edited the TS Setup field:

footer >
footer = TEXT
footer {

dataWrap =<p>THIS IS DIFFERENT CONTENT</p><!-- end #footer -->
}

But it did not what I expected and changed the 'footer'. I am sure there
is a way. I think I could edit the skin_typoscript.ts and add [UID /
Conditions]. But is there also a way to override this or other values
directly in the page-TS Setup field?

Thank you in advance!