[TYPO3-templavoila] Virus Warning in Mapping Module

Achim Eichhorn achim at die3.net
Mon Oct 18 11:56:49 CEST 2010

Hello Tolleiv,

I applied your patch to my templavoila intsallation -
avira stays silent!
No more virus messages, when mapping page-templates!

Perhaps Sebastian, who first had this avira problem, could test the
patch, too? - For me (and my avira) it works!

What I noticed: In my installation this new "validator" link does not
work. But perhaps this is just an AJAX-Problem within my special
installation? I am running a default 4.4.4 system. JS in Firefox is
enabled. (Perhaps I do have to install a speciall AJAX library or a
special T3-skin?).

Greetings

Achim.