[TYPO3-templavoila] Virus Warning in Mapping Module

Achim Eichhorn achim at die3.net
Sun Oct 17 12:19:24 CEST 2010

Hello Tolleiv,

I think you are right.
As far, as I could test, those faulty virus messages
are really caused by the validator feature.
I tried it "the hard way" and cut out all valiator
codes in cm1/index.php. From this moment, avira was silent.
Restoring the original file, avira started to produce virus messages
again ...

Maybe Sebastian could repeat this test, too!?

I worked in cm1/index.php on the lines:
465-469
946-953
1365-1372

If there would a switch in the extension-manager
to enable/disable this validator feature,
this would be really a great thing for
avira aggrieved developers.

Off-topic:
A developer friend of mine gave me really enthusiastic descriptions of
the "new" templavoila - and I think, when my avira finally "shuts up",
I will be enthusiastic, too!
Thanx a lot, for this cool extension and the time and effort, you
and your team spend in this!

Greetings
Achim.