[TYPO3-templavoila] No hover effect after upgrading to 1.5.0

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Oct 16 14:04:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've got the weirdest of problem: after upgrading one of my sites to TV
1.5.0, I don't have any hover effect in the TV Page module. This means
that all content elements keep their grayed-out look and don't react
when I move the mouse over them. No icons appear either.

I emptied all the caches I could think of (TYPO3 and browser). Any idea
what could be wrong? From what end can I start debugging this strangeness?

Thanks for any help

--

Francois Suter