[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila - upcoming 1.5.1

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Oct 7 15:51:16 CEST 2010

Hi Tolleiv,

> There's only one thing which I'm not going to "fix": the "hovering" effect in the page module. This decision was made by the HCI team and I respect their decisions. If you don't like it, feel free to include your own CSS (see. mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1.stylesheet) - TemplaVoila will NOT ship with any option to turn it off (unless the HCI guys change their mind).

If you mean the light brown title bars that turn dark on hover. I like that and it is good to keep consistent with the new look of 4.4.

And as you pointed out, out it is very easy to adjust with a CSS file.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BusyNogginInc