[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila ERROR: Couldn't find Template Object with UID "16". Please make sure a Template Object is accessible.

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Mon Nov 22 11:50:13 CET 2010

I got the following response direct via email, I have added that line to my
config and will monitor the website to see if this has worked.

Hallo Karl

I had this Bug too! In my Case ist was a Combination of wrong UTF8 Setup and
the Cache.

do you have the right UTF-8 config in your localconf.

This conf work best for me:

// Einstellung gemäß http://wiki.typo3.org/UFT-8_support

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['setDBinit'] = 'SET NAMES utf8'.chr(10).'SET SESSION
character_set_server=utf8' .chr(10);

Kim

news:mailman.1.1289903727.7079.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.typo3.org...