[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila ERROR: Couldn't find Template Object with UID "16". Please make sure a Template Object is accessible.

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Thu Nov 11 11:58:52 CET 2010

Hello list

The error message below  randomly appears on a site I'm developing. If I
click a link sometimes this message will appear, on reload however the
message will disappear and the page will display as normal.

TemplaVoila ERROR: Couldn't find Template Object with UID "16". Please make
sure a Template Object is accessible

I googled this error and could not find any information on how to resolve
it, but I did find a lot of sites that displayed this message. It seems like
this message can also be triggered by a Flexible Content Element not just
overall page structure Template Objects.

So has anyone ever experienced this problem before and can offer some
advice?

I'm using Typo3 4.3.8 and Templavoila 1.5.1.

Thanks in advance

Karl