[TYPO3-templavoila] Thanks for all the work!

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Nov 2 11:17:58 CET 2010

Hi,

I hadn't done any mapping work for a long time with TemplaVoila as I
normally run on predefined packages. The recent skin enhancements are
really great, the new rendering of the tags in the mapping interface is
lovely and in general the experience of working with TV has really
improved recently.

Thanks to all involved in making this extension better. In particular
many thanks to Tolleiv for the continuous hard work.

--

Francois Suter