[TYPO3-templavoila] busynoggin framework - footer feature

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue May 25 14:18:45 CEST 2010

Hello Guido,

> actually I was hopeing for a way to add the footer-feature as an additional element ;)
> but I see why it is not possible without altering the extension,

I don't think I would add such a thing since it so seldom comes up and can be accommodated with the approach I showed you. I want to keep things as basic as possible without sacrificing flexibility. Besides, extremely unusual situations can be taken care of by creating a special page template template just like we always have with TV. After all, TV and its functionality are untouched by the framework.

> you see ... give the masses the little finger and they reach out for the full hand including the arm :-D

That is true. But I can always tell them they are free to program their own framework. :)

Thanks,
Ron