[TYPO3-templavoila] Add some TS to TV template

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue May 25 13:03:24 CEST 2010

W dniu 2010-05-17 17:38, Patrick Gaumond pisze:
> Is there a way to add some TS code to a TV template itself? I'm not
> talking about TS in CE but really at the TO level.

There're two element types of TV DS to do this, one it's clear
TypoScript, second is Path to TypoScript Object.

You can combine 'em with Local processing XML field in TO record to
change behaviour of the different templates (TO) even when using the
same DS.

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)