[TYPO3-templavoila] busynoggin framework - footer feature

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Mon May 24 23:19:54 CEST 2010

Hi Guido,

While driving back from a client meeting, I figured out what I think you want and one way you could approach it. Since you are familiar with how framework's pre and post code libraries work I think you will get what I am about to explain.

Working off your link with images of the layout I will describe how I see each TO. The footer feature you need will end up being either contentBlock-2 or contentBlock-3 depending on the TO. In any case you will need to clear that block in CSS so it positions properly.

> voilá ... http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2340708/TYPO3/layout_footer_feature.pdf

ROW 1

Image 1: Use F2a. Your desired footer feature will be contentBlock-2
Image 2:  Use F2d. Your desired footer feature will be contentBlock-2
Image 3: Use F2b. Use the postCodeContentBlock-1 to construct your generated content on the right. Your desired footer feature will be contentBlock-2
Image 4: Use F2c. Use the preCodeContentBlock-1 to construct your generated content on the left. Use the postCodeContentBlock-1 to construct your generated content on the right. Your desired footer feature will be contentBlock-2

ROW 2
Image 1: Use F3a. Your desired footer feature will be contentBlock-3
Image 2: Use F3b. Your desired footer feature will be contentBlock-3. Use the preCodeContentBlock-1 to construct your generated content on the left.
Image 3: Use F3c. Your desired footer feature will be contentBlock-3 Use the postCodeContentBlock-2 to construct your generated content on the right. You will also need to use CSS to have contentBlock-1 appear further left than contentBLock-2

ROW 3
Image 1. Use the same template as row 2, image 1 (F3b) and then use a column group to break the contentBlock-1 into 2 columns.
Image 2. Do this the same as previous example. You can change the distribution in the column group to make the widths different.

Thanks,
Ron

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)