[TYPO3-templavoila] BE Layout problems

Andrei Kantor andi_bvro at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 11:14:39 CEST 2010

Hello,

Yes I had missunderstood you, I thoght you meant removing the css_styled_content.

And... now it works, I added the styled content, thank you very much.

I really appreciate it what you guys are doing here, helping guys like me (newbies) learn typo3.
I just hope that at some point I will be able to return the favor someday.

Regards and thank you very much for all the help,
Andrei Kantor.