[TYPO3-templavoila] BE Layout problems

Andrei Kantor andi_bvro at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 18:57:45 CEST 2010

Hello guys,

Facts: Latest typo3 and template voila installed.
I have made a new template. Inside I mapped some fields and I want to make them look properly in the Web>Page module.
What I have learned is that to be able to arrange the layout with the BELayout file the elements need to be set as "element:page content elements" or otherwise they won't be affected by BELayout but when I do this and add some content into them the content is not displayed in the front-end (Yes I cleared the cache).

So, my problem can have to solution, making any field possible to arrange with BELayout or make the container of elements show on the first page.

Regards,
Andrei Kantor.