[TYPO3-templavoila] Localizing Labels in beLayout

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Wed May 5 23:09:03 CEST 2010

Hello TV folks,

I have a layout set up with beLayout that sets up tabs and I want to be able to localize the titles on the tabs so they would change based on the language of the BE user. Right now my code looks like this.

<beLayout>
     <![CDATA[
      ]]>
</beLayout>

I want "Feature" and "Main Content" to be localized so that if user is German I could have German labels.

Is that possible?

Thanks,
Ron Hall