[TYPO3-templavoila] Help needed with creating a main menu

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Mon May 3 05:52:49 CEST 2010

Hello  Manfred,

I cannot tell if your issue is only the TS for the menu or also the mapping of the object.

For sure the menu code you have written will not generate the output you want. It needs at least a second level on the TMENU. I never write menus using tables but use lists. However, the general idea is the same. Here is code that I have used for a similar menu it should give you something to compare against.

globalMenu = HMENU
globalMenu.entryLevel = 0
globalMenu.wrap = <ul id="globalMenu">|</ul><!-- end #globalMenu  -->
globalMenu.1 = TMENU
globalMenu.1 {
	expAll=1
	noBlur = 1
	NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
	NO.subst_elementUid = 1
	NO.allWrap= <li id="gmItem-{elementUid}" class="level-1">|
	NO.wrapItemAndSub = |</li>
	NO.ATagParams = class="linkLevel-1"
	NO.stdWrap.case = upper
	}
globalMenu.2 = TMENU
globalMenu.2 {
	noBlur = 1
	wrap = <ul>|</ul>
	NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
	NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="level-2">|</li>
	NO.ATagParams = class="linkLevel-2"
	NO.stdWrap.case = upper
	}

Ron