[TYPO3-templavoila] two ore more "General Storage" folders

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Sat May 1 19:28:16 CEST 2010

HI Andi,

> Check framework for templavoila how they do it or the wec_starter package
> here it is working

I don't think anything we are doing is what Ralf-René wants. I don't think there is a way to have multiple GRSPs assigned to a site. I think it would need to be approached by either:

1) copying the TO's for the FCEs you want to use as global and placing in the GRSP for each site.
2) Have one GRSP for all sites and limit what templates users can use for each site using settings in the user group.

Personally I think the first is the best way to go.

Andi, be aware that there is a bug in TV that causes page TOs with static DSs to show up in all sites regardless of GRSP setting.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13950

This does not affect FCEs or page TOs with DB-based DSs

Thanks,
Ron