[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem with images in FlexContent not showing up in FE - path to temp pic instead (t3 4.3.2 tv 1.4.2)

Christophe Stadler cs at cs-cc.com
Mon Mar 29 18:44:58 CEST 2010

Hi Marco,

Thx a lot for your quick reply. I understood where this is coming from now,
I first had this field set up as an attribute and then switched back to
Element, so probably it kept the data processing from the first choice.

All good now :)

Kind Regards, Chris

On 3/29/10 3:56 PM, in article
mailman.1.1269871728.1086.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.typo3.org, "Marco