[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem with images in FlexContent not showing up in FE - path to temp pic instead (t3 4.3.2 tv 1.4.2)

Christophe Stadler cs at cs-cc.com
Mon Mar 29 15:46:39 CEST 2010

Hi all ...

I have a weird problem i've never encountered before ... I haven't worked
with Flexible Content elements for a while so maybe i made a mistake.

It's a very simple FC element and the problem is with the Image Field.
When i select an image to put inside this FC element it seems to work, i can
use the upload or file browser and the image shows up in the backend with
thumbnail without problem.

When i hover my cursor over the thumbnail it shows me the following path:

../uploads/tx_templavoila/myimage.jpg

However in the Frontend the picture doesn't show up, instead i get the
following path printed out:

typo3temp/pics/738ebf125d.jpg

There isn't even an image tag generated, this is the HTML that gets
rendered:

Am i missing sth ? Did i forget sth in the config/mapping ?

I only set up the 'Configuration' part of the FC field, i left the
autogenerated defaults in place, so

The Data processing is:

10 = IMG_RESOURCE
10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
10.file.import.current = 1
10.file.import.listNum = 0
10.file.maxW = 200

Extra is empty

And Form is:

<type>group</type>
<internal_type>file</internal_type>
<allowed>gif,png,jpg,jpeg</allowed>
<max_size>1000</max_size>
<uploadfolder>uploads/tx_templavoila</uploadfolder>
<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
<size>1</size>
<maxitems>1</maxitems>
<minitems>0</minitems>