[TYPO3-templavoila] TV 1.4.2 static_ds lost TOs

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue Mar 23 18:53:08 CET 2010

Hello Andreas,

If after switching to Static DS your templates fall under the "Lost TOs", try opening one of the template records and make sure the data structure is actually selected in the data structure drop down. If not, select the proper DS from the drop down. The static DS's will have their title in the drop down prepended with "static: "

If you do not see any static DSs, make sure they are in the proper directory.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)