[TYPO3-templavoila] Unlink bug still there?

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Mon Mar 15 14:31:40 CET 2010

First.
Thanks for your great commitment for this extension. It's so important
for TYPO3. Looks like a very interesting new release.

Second.
The unlink bug still seems to be alive.
(http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12802)
If I click at the the unlink icon and then click OK,
nothing happens until I refresh the page manually.

Third.
When checking for extension updates in the extension manager,
templavoila doesn't come up. I can update to 1.4.2 if I go to the import
page and search for it.
The funny thing is that 1.4.2 doesn't show up on the page where you can
choose to download any version number, only up to 1.4.1 does. I can see
that the manual hasn't been rendered yet on typo3.org, - is there a
connection?

/Stig