[TYPO3-templavoila] Disable menuitem List for some pages

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Fri Mar 12 15:19:56 CET 2010

Hey there,

if you´re still eager to remove the list button of the left t3 menu you
could work this out by changing the backend group´s access list for the
users in question. of course, this user won´t get any access to the list
module if you remove the right to use that.

maybe this helps you avoiding the user error on list. i´d personally
prefer leaving list intact and instruct the user one more time :)

hth
Marcel