[TYPO3-templavoila] hide a reference => hide the original/parent item

Sebastian Runge sebastian.runge at uni-rostock.de
Mon Mar 8 10:13:19 CET 2010

yes, you're right. but i guess its not obviously for all our editors.
with the new version of TV its possible to unhide a reference with the
normal buttons in the backend in the page modul. so an editor can hide
by mistake an element by hiding a reference. i doubt most editors expect
this behavior.

best regards
Sebastian