[TYPO3-templavoila] Announcement: stepping away from TemplaVoila

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Mar 4 16:34:19 CET 2010

Hello Dmitry,

Thank you so much for you work on TV these 3+ years. This is a very complex extension and I have always been amazed at how one person could keep up with it. I know you care deeply about the extension and TYPO3 and that is proven by your hard work over the years.

I look forward to new things I know you will apply your expertise to and I also look forward to the team's future development of TV which is possible because of the solid foundation you laid over the years.

Thanks again,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)