[TYPO3-templavoila] [solved] Re: "ERROR: Content Element type "templavoila_pi1" has no rendering definition!"

Stefan Collon stefancollon at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 25 08:50:06 CEST 2010

Am 25.06.2010 08:32, schrieb Stefan Collon:
> Am 24.06.2010 21:32, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
>> Stefan Collon schrieb:

>>> Oh! No i don't see it. What could cause this?
>>>

>> this is defined if TV is installed. And static template
>> css_styled_content is loaded.
>> If not, you miss one of both.
>>
>> vg Steffen
> Hi Steffen,
> i checked everything again. I also uninstalled and reinstalled
> templavoila (version 1.4.4)
> Also i included css_styled_content in my page template.
>
> But in the TOB under tt_content, templavoila doesn't show up.
>
> If i check the extension in the extension manager, i get the following
> errors:
>
> ###
> Code warnings:
> (developer-relevant) It seems like there is a backend module in
> "newcewizard/conf.php" which is not configured in ext_emconf.php.
> The XCLASS filename-key "ext/templavoila/class.tx_templavoila_label.php"
> was different from
> "ext/templavoila/classes/class.tx_templavoila_label.php" which it should
> have been!
> The XCLASS filename-key
> "ext/templavoila/newcewizard/model/class.tx_templavoila_contentElementDescriptor.php"
> was different from
> "ext/templavoila/newcewizard/model/class.tx_templavoila_contentelementdescriptor.php"
> which it should have been!
> The XCLASS filename-key
> "ext/templavoila/newcewizard/class.tx_templavoila_tabbase.php" was
> different from
> "ext/templavoila/newcewizard/view/class.tx_templavoila_tabview.php"
> which it should have been!
> ###
>
> Could this be the point?
>
> Or do you have any other ideas how to find out what's wrong?
>
> best regards,
> stefan

Solved!
oh my. because i copied my typo3conf/ from a previous installation,
css_styled_content was not pulled from typo3/sysex (it's included in new
typo versions) but from typo3conf/
so there was a conflict with both extension installations.
i removed the typo3conf/css_styled_contend and everything shows up fine now.

Steffen i thank you so much for all your patience and your tipps.

Best regards,
Stefan