[TYPO3-templavoila] New icon for FCE

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jun 22 19:20:01 CEST 2010

Hi Jigal,

thanks for your suggestions. Just to tell my impression:
* do we need the same green? May be my personal taste, i don't like it
very much
* DS and TO are not readable or good for differentiate - too small. May
be we could use only D and T.
Don't miss the special state with ? we have.

* for FCE i would wish a different one. Remember this icon is shown with
other CEs, a FCE is a content element. So i would not associate them
with DS /TO records.
I also could imagine that we have a basic icon for FCE and allow user
icons for the FCE. So if you have "structure FCE" like 2-columns o.s.
you could use a columns icon etc.

vg Steffen