[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE: stdWrap on a field type Container
ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Jun 10 17:06:59 CEST 2010
It's been awhile since I have done this so hopefully I correctly remember which mapping to use in which context.
I assume you want the class to be dynamic rather than always the same or you would just write it in the template HTML.
Assuming I had my DS fields setup like this:
The HTML template I would make something lie this
<span id="content-mapping-hook"> </span>
1) map field_section_container to the ul with a mapping that keeps the tag.
2) map field_list_item_container to the li with mapping that eliminates the tag. I think with a CO you will use inner.
3) Do not map field_css_class
4) map field_content with mapping that eliminates the tag. I believe in this context it will be outer.
5) in the TypoScript for field_content you use dataWrap to wrap the content in a <li> and insert the class from field_css_class
Hope that helps.
More information about the TYPO3-project-templavoila