[TYPO3-templavoila] Framework: best way to change widths of the columns

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue Jun 8 14:12:56 CEST 2010

> Thanks for your answer. Do you have any idea why I lost at that moment I did so, the mapping of the template which was in use at that moment?

Do not know. Changing the widths does not touch anything in the mapping. When changing widths of a template, you need to change the CSS in the skin and then you need to change the containerWidth constants in the skin to agree with your CSS values. And then, of course, clear the cache.

http://templavoila.busynoggin.com/templates/explanation-of-code/skins/constants/

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Busy-Noggin-Inc/114526831896689