[TYPO3-templavoila] TV Content Link and CONTENT Object

Tobias Pierschel tobias.pierschel at netinventors.de
Thu Jul 29 09:36:32 CEST 2010

Hi,
i have a really strange problem and no glue how to solve it. I have a pageTemplate width two columns. One for the mainContent and a sidebar (sideBarRight) for additional content.
The problem is, that >>linked elements<<< (in german: verknüpfte Elemente) from an other "storage page" where not displayed in my sideBarColumn. However normal content element where displayed.
Please take a look at the typoscript. When i change in lib.sideBarRight "content" to "records" the >>linked elements<<< where displayed. But i can not slide the content with the mode "records".

I hope you understand what i mean. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
  T o b i

The sidebar DS looks like this:
-----------
<field_sidebarright type="array">
	<tx_templavoila type="array">
		<title>sideBar rechts</title>
		<description>Inhalt rechte Spalte</description>
		<sample_data type="array">
			<numIndex index="2"></numIndex>
		</sample_data>
		<eType>ce</eType>
		<TypoScript><![CDATA[
		10 < lib.sideBarRight
		]]></TypoScript>
		<oldStyleColumnNumber type="integer">2</oldStyleColumnNumber>
	</tx_templavoila>
	<TCEforms type="array">
		<config type="array">
			<type>group</type>