[TYPO3-templavoila] TV-Framework and switching page templates and updating TV

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue Jul 27 16:05:40 CEST 2010

HI Stephan,

> this TV-upgrade seems to be quite tricky, especially when one has (like me) several DS (and TO) for each website (and its webpages) in the respective GRSPs in the same tree.

It may not be quite as tricky as it sounds, but I will let you know once I have gone through it.

But again, you do not have to feel rushed to upgrade, little has changed in the actual working of the Framework since it became an extension. TV 1.3.7 is solid. Its creation wizard is not as slick as later versions but plenty functional and not a big deal to me since I construct all my DSs by hand.

Thanks,
Ron